Forecasting Student Population
The TPEG will contract
with a school
system, a planning agency, or a
state to develop 5, 10, or up to 50-year student
forecasts. Forecasts may be developed by grade
level by school,
and/or system and state level.
If a client prefers to
forecasts themselves", then the we will bring a Student
Forecasting Workshop to their organization. We
person or a small group of planners, assistant
members, the superintendent, and principals. In
this workshop we teach each participant how to develop,
customize a forecasting model for the school district,
or the state. We issue each workshop participant
version of the basic forecasting models. The price
service is $500.00 per person payable on the day of the
$1,375.00 in advance for travel and materials.
- The Concept of Forecasting Student Population.
- Reasons for making a 5 - year student population forecast.
- Where are the data?
- How much data do I need to complete a reliable forecast?
- How valuable are density maps?
- Do we need GIS data?
- What do you want out of a forecast?
- Explaining the forecast to a governing board.
- Keep the forecast rolling ....................
- Small groups or individuals analyze local data sets, so they can leave the workshop with a student population forecast for each school represented in the workshop and the district.
- Data entry.
- Analysis techniques
- Interpretation of the forecast.
- Pitfalls in forecasting.
- How frequently should we make a forecast?
Click on "Contact Us" for this service: